“I always enjoy the networking component prior to the speaker as it allows everyone to get to know each other in the HR community.”
You are here
Members of CPHR Alberta belong to a community of 6,000 HR practitioners and business leaders. Our community includes 3,000 + CPHRs, living and working in Alberta. CPHR Alberta provides valuable resources for professionals at all career stages - view our membership categories below.
Your membership offers access to:
- Professional Development - we have events to ﬁt your schedule and PD needs
- Networking - connect with HR professionals and grow your contact list.
- Research - insight specific to HR and Alberta through our bi-annual HR Trends Report. Members get access before the public
- Resources - CPHR Alberta Essentials, Learn & Connect, and Chapter E-newsletters. Receive them monthly to keep you up-to-date on what's happening in your community
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - The largest human resources job board in Alberta with the largest pool of HR talent
Exclusive member benefits:
- Reduced pricing for job postings, Chapter Events, and Professional Development offerings.
- CPHR Alberta discounted insurance program for Errors & Omissions and Commercial General Liability insurance. CPHR Alberta works in conjunction with Rogers Insurance Ltd. and Northbridge Insurance to give members access to the highest quality of coverage available in Canada at rates below market pricing. For more information and to get a quote click here.
- Perkopolis Discount Program - CPHR Alberta works with Perkopolis to get savings for our members on goods, entertainment, trips and more. To register for this exclusive CPHR Alberta Member offer, make sure you have your CPHR Alberta Member ID number handy - you can find that by logging in to your member profile. Here are instructions on how to get started. Can't find your Member ID number? Contact us.