You are here
March 2-3, 2018
Information and details TBA. Check back regularly for updates and to register a team.
About HRC West: Western Canada's Premier HR Case Competition
HRC West is the first business case competition in western Canada dedicated entirely to Human Resources. It was launched in response to a gap in practical learning opportunities for post-secondary students specializing in HR.
This competition is a great opportunity to connect post-secondary students with industry professionals, meet future business leaders, and gain real-world HR knowledge by completing the case study. The case competition is one of CPHR Alberta's efforts to engage with post-secondary students and institutions, build awareness of HR and invest in Canada’s future HR professionals.
Presented in partnership with:
- Be a registered student of a participating educational institution
- Be actively enrolled in one or more undergraduate courses at the time of the case competition
- Have taken or are taking undergraduate Human Resources courses
- Be physically present at the host institution for the duration of the competition irrespective of their place of residence
- Able to present fluently in English to the judges
The teams are composed of three students and one alternate. Individual schools are responsible for assembling their teams, and all team members must be enrolled in the same post-secondary institution.
In order to prevent judges from bias towards teams, each team will submit a team name when they register for the competition. The team name should not reveal the school name – the judges will only learn the school name when the winners are announced.