You are here
Leveling Up Your Mental Health Strategy for the New Normal
*Attending this event counts as 3 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log. Competency categories - Strategy, Engagement and Health, Wellness & Safe Workplace
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
CPHR Alberta event in partnership with headversity
About the Online PD Event
As the pandemic pushes on to a 2nd year, the long-term implications of how COVID-19 has disrupted the workplace are yet to be fully realized. But one thing we know: change is certain and business practices must continue to adapt to accommodate our ‘new normal’.
In this half-day session, experts from headversity will cover:
- A comprehensive overview of workplace mental wellness
- How mental wellness has evolved in the past 10 years
- How this landscape is rapidly evolving in the wake of the pandemic
- Deep dive into learning modalities for the modern workforce
- Examines ways to build a proactive mental health strategy that puts emphasis on skill-building
About the Speaker
headversity is an Alberta-founded tech company that is setting the new standard for workplace mental health throughout North America. Working with organizations like Shell, ATB Financial, Enmax, NAIT, SAIT, and the United States Hockey League, headversity is a home-grown success story that is helping companies level up their mental health strategy by focusing on prevention and personal resilience skill-building through its platform.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities