You are here
HRC West 2020
March 6 & 7, MacEwan University - School of Business, Edmonton, AB
About HRC West: Western Canada's Premier HR Case Competition
CPHR Alberta, along with our partners at CPHR BC & Yukon, bring together teams of students from post-secondary business programs across Western Canada for a one-of-a-king learning experience rolled into an action-packed weekend. Student teams are faced with a comprehensive business case tht explores a pressing HR challenge identified by working CPHRs. It's a great opportunity to connect post-secondary students with industry professionals, gain real-world knowledge by completing the case study, and you can win cash prizes!
In Partnership With:
To Apply for HRC West 2020
- Read and complete the Registration Package, and email to Lynda Bergeron by Friday, November 29, 2019.
Each participating institution is responsible for constructing their team. Criteria may vary by institution, however, minimum requirements for participants include:
- Being a registered student of a participating educational institution from BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, Northwest Territories, or Nunavut
- Being actively enrolled in one or more undergraduate courses at the time of the case competition
- Have taken, or are taking an undergraduate Human Resources course
- Have completed one full year of undergraduate study at the time of the case competition
- Being physically present at the host institution for the duration of the competition irrespective of their place of residence
Volunteer as a Judge
Contact Lynda Bergeron, Team Lead, Member Engagement and Experience to learn how you can get involved as a judge for the competition.
Sponsor HRC West
Contact Lynda Bergeron, Team Lead, Member Engagement and Experience to learn about what sponsorship opportunities work for your organization.
Team Lead, Member Engagement and Experience
direct: 403-768.0288 | email@example.com