You are here
Inbox Zero - CPHR Alberta Speaker Series
*Attending this event counts as 2 CPD hours
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Session
Email doesn’t have to rule your day - effectively managing your inbox will reduce your stress and improve your time management skills. This Speaker Series session will teach you email best practices and practical tips to be more strategic and proactive in your digital communication.
Specifically, you will:
- Learn to apply the ‘Inbox Zero’ principle to email workflow
- Learn useful technology tips to save time and make email management easier.
- Breathe a sigh of relief as you clean up email and simplify your folder structure.
About the Speaker: Dawn O'Connor
Dawn O’Connor is a Master Productivity Ninja with Think Productive Canada. She loves to learn about your productivity habits and help you find ways to streamline, simplify and have more fun at work. In her 28 year career Dawn has trained and coached over 5000 people locally and internationally, to help them get organized, save time and reduce stress.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities