You are here
Holiday Money Hangover: How HR can Help - Networking at Noon - Calgary
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
The holidays are over, and the team is back. While many are refreshed, and rejuvenated others may seem distracted and stressed. Could they be suffering from a Holiday Money Hangover?
Our Holiday Money Hangover workshop will help you talk to employees stressed out by their personal financial situation in a way that will assist them address the holiday debt, and plan ahead so they never accrue this type of debt again.
By the end of this workshop, HR professionals will walk away with:
- Knowledge on how to have a holiday money hangover conversation
- Ability to review the current Holiday Debt Situation in a safe space
- Tips to address the debt
- Resources and referrals for your employees who need additional help
- Confidence to help your team deal with their debt challenges.
We take a “grab and go” approach – grab an idea or two and go try it. All participants will walk away with ideas, resources and the full curriculum upon request.
About the Speaker
Prior to becoming a Financial Educator, Mark spent 5 years helping individuals find solutions to their money problems as an Accredited Credit Counsellor. Having also worked for two banks he offers practical advice and real life examples. He understands that money is tied to both mental and emotional wellness and believes that there is always a solution to any money issue.
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm Registration
- 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm Presentation
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Q/A & Casual Networking
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities