You are here
The Future of Learning at Work - CPHR Alberta Webinar
Attending this webinar counts as 1 CPD hour - please register and sign-in to ensure you receive a confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
About the Webinar
What can the learning industry learn from the likes of Netflix? We live in a world where we are surrounded by personalized content and services on demand. We’ve seen major changes in media, transport and retail as well as many others, but the transformation of learning in organizations is seriously lacking.
Learning shouldn't feel like a chore. With content expectations higher than ever before, learning needs to be personalized, engaging, fast and fun. It’s probably not the first time you’ve heard about personalized learning but what has your organization done to move in that direction and are you moving fast enough?
Margo Hoyt, SVP, Managing Director, Talent & Leadership Development at LHH Knightsbridge will talk about changes in consumer behaviour, how that affects the global learning space and how WorkLifeLabs (LHH’s innovation hub based in the UK) is approaching the future of learning.
You will learn:
- How the world of learning consumption is changing
- Today’s workforce and their expectations
- How AI and machine learning will impact business
- The importance of executive coaching in the context of the modern learning landscape
- A sneak peek at our new venture – a scalable and affordable approach to executive coaching
About the Speaker
Margo Hoyt, SVP, Managing Director, Talent & Leadership Development, LHH Knightsbridge
Margo has been consulting to leaders and organizations for over 30 years, and particularly enjoys the challenge and reward of working with private and public sector institutions undergoing transformation. She has worked with executives and teams to enhance their effectiveness working together to lead transformation, manage succession processes, as well as implement complex strategies to shift organizational cultures, enhance leadership capabilities and realize new levels of performance.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities