You are here
Don't Just Check a Box - Continuous Implementation of Strategy - Networking at Noon - Edmonton
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
Strategic acting requires attending to both short-term and long-term objectives. It’s not just about making long-range plans; it’s also about how actions (tactics) align with strategic priorities.
Acting strategically requires the discipline to invest in both the present and the future, and that requires having a strategy that is clear to people from the start.
How can you identify the most important priorities for your organization’s long-term success? And perhaps even more importantly, how can you facilitate a collectively developed and embraced set of such priorities?
About the Speaker
Lina is a strategic Human Capital Consultant adept at proactively identifying ways to add value to organizations, and leading program development and implementation. She is a trusted advisor to leadership teams, business units and employees.
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm Registration
- 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm Presentation
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Q/A & Casual Networking
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities