You are here
Challenging Conversations Made Easy
Have you had challenging conversations that didn't go as planned? Whether they involve a manager giving difficult feedback or communicating change, an employee disagreeing with a supervisor or peer, or colleagues dealing with interpersonal issues, these conversations can make us feel uncomfortable and anxious. In this interactive course, you will learn practical strategies for engaging in challenging conversations with increased confidence and ease. You will walk away with tools to help you manage your emotions, organize your thoughts and mentally prepare to discuss difficult issues in a positive and productive manner.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities