You are here
Certified Talent Management Practitioner (CTMP) Program
*Attending this event counts as 16 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
What’s Different About the CTMP Program?
This program equips participants with the competencies, knowledge, best-practices, and resources required to design and implement leading-edge strategies in Workforce Planning, Agile Talent Management, Strategic Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement, Talent Pipelining, High-Potential employee development, Talent Reviews, Total Rewards, and Talent Analytics to measure the impact of Talent Management within organizations.
Deepen your credibility and advance your career. Learn how to create Talent Intelligence within companies. Show how Talent Management benefits organizations. Guide teams through the entire Talent Management value chain.
What makes the CTMP Program unique:
- This is the first program in Canada where you can become certified in the area of Talent Management.
- You are not required to re-certify once you have earned the CTMP. After you have this credential it is yours to keep, for life.
- The CTMP is portable across all provinces and territories in Canada. It is not jurisdiction-specific.
- The CTMP is a graduate-level credential and is accessible to individuals who have completed a program (certificate diploma, or degree) at a post-secondary institution in Canada or elsewhere.
- The program is fully accredited by CPHR Alberta, CPHR Nova Scotia, CPHR Saskatchewan, CPHR Manitoba, CPHR British Columbia, Yukon and HRPA for Ontario.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities