You are here
CPHR Alberta 2018 Conference: HR Undefined April 11 & 12 | Telus Convention Centre | Calgary, AB
HR Undefined captures where our profession is today, and anticipates how it’s evolving. Our signature annual event offers skills and tools for today’s challenges, and insights to prepare your business for tomorrow’s disruptions. More information coming soon!
Join us April 11 & 12, 2018 at the Telus Convention Centre in Calgary to learn new skills for today’s HR challenges, and insights to prepare your business for tomorrow’s HR disruptions.
Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities - Early Bird Prices Available Until October 13! Purchase a booth now
The CPHR Alberta Conference: HR Undefined engages hundreds of leaders and it has grown with their guidance. New online platforms have increased the audience, a tradeshow speaker area highlights industry expertise and an expanded professional development program will increase the rigour of our speaker selection process.
Interested in supporting Alberta's HR professionals at HR Undefined?
- Learn more about exhibiting | HR Undefined Exhibitor Kit
- Learn more about sponsorship opportunities | HR Undefined Sponsorship Kit
- Contact Sarah Clowater, Manager, Business Development | 403.541.8700
The Call for Speakers at HR Undefined is Closed - thank you for your applications.
HR is a rapidly evolving profession – new strategies, tools and policies for HR professionals to lead their organizations are evolving too. Just as technology changes our workplaces, it’s changing HR – we need to constantly look for opportunities in these changes, embrace them, and be prepared for how business, culture, technology, and society will shift next.
Do you have innovative solutions to HR and business challenges? Do you have insights from past changes to help navigate what the future of our profession looks like?
We want our attendees to be prepared for where HR is going in the next five years and beyond. If you can help them do this with case studies, examples and best practices you should apply to speak at HR Undefined today!
How to Apply
- Read the tips for successful applications on this page
- Download the Speaker Abstract Form
- Gather a 200px by 200px photo (or larger) of yourself and one of your co-presenter if applicable
- Complete this webform by September 15 - this is where you upload your Speaker Abstract
- You will hear back from a CPHR Alberta staff member by October 15 regarding the status of your application
What Happens After You Submit Your Application?
HR Undefined speakers are vetted by HR professionals from our Speaker Selection Committee. They know what HR pros are looking for, and each year work to choose even more valuable sessions. With experience levels ranging from beginner to senior, HR Undefined will offer professional development for individuals at any career stage.