You are here
Recruitment marketing - The Proof is in the Numbers
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
We are all job seekers.
Job search in 2009 was spent with countless hours on a variety of job boards and hunting to find a company’s career page.
The landscape has changed. Yet many organizations cling to the hope their job postings, if blasted out to 15 or 50 job boards that top talent will apply.
Join us to understand the changes in technology and how top talent decides where they will work next.
Learn how to use the power of your employment brand and how critical the candidate experience is to your success.
Join us for an informative look at the world of job search and where technology can help attract the talent your organization needs.
About the Speaker
With over 20 years of specializing in recruitment, Shelley brings an expert level understanding of the provincial, national and global labour market. She has a keen eye for connecting industry demands, recruitment technology and the power of great employer branding to meet the needs of today’s corporations for them to attract top talent.
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm Registration
- 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm Presentation & Interactive Discussion
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Q/A & Casual Networking
Thank you for your interest in this session. Due to popularity, the registration of this session is full. Please contact Nicole Bourgeois at email@example.com should you wish to be added to the wait list. Thank you.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities