You are here
As a professional association governed by the Societies Act of Alberta and dedicated to protecting the public, CPHR Alberta is committed to ensuring that a transparent process is in place should a Member need to file a complaint. Below are the ways an individual can file a complaint or an appeal, as well as instructions on how to do so.
How to File a Professional Conduct Complaint
All complaints that apply to the conduct of a CPHR Alberta Member that is considered unskilled practice of Human Resources or unprofessional conduct under the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Instructions on how to file a Professional Conduct Complaint click here
- Download the Professional Conduct Complaint Submission form here
How to File a Complaint Related to an Administrative Dispute
Any administrative dispute arising out of the affairs of CPHR Alberta and between any Members, Director(s) of CPHR Alberta's Board, CPHR Alberta staff, or a former Member of CPHR Alberta who has ceased to be a Member for six months or less.
- Instructions on how to file an administrative dispute click here
- Download the Administrative Dispute Complaint Submission form here
How to File an Appeal
Any decision by the CPHR Alberta Discipline Committee or the Chief Executive Officer may be appealed by the Complainant(s) to the Appeals Committee.
- Instructions on how to file an appeal click here
Manager, Professional Standards
1-800-668-6125 – extension 6