You are here
When we look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference you see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. Emotional intelligence, also called EQ, is the ability to be aware of and to manage emotions and relationships. IQ gets you in the door, but it is your EQ, your ability to connect with others and manage the emotions of yourself and others, that may contribute to your success.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities