You are here
Business Law outlines the Canadian legal system in the context of a business
environment and empowers students to apply the law and make informed
decisions concerning their legal affairs. Emphasis is placed on the construction
of the judicial system, the resolution of disputes, tort law, contract law, business
structures, and employment law. These legal principles are applied to personal
and business scenarios. Upon completion, students will be sophisticated clients
with the ability to successfully manage their legal problems.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities