You are here
Post-Investigation – Supporting Employees in the Aftermath
Competency: Total Health & Wellness and Guide, Coach & Advise
CPD: 1 (Upon confirmation of attendance CPD hours will be directly applied to your CPD log in your member portal)
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
Target Audience: All HR Professionals
About the Event
Critical incidents in the workplace can happen quickly or escalate over a long period of time before they erupt. These incidents can stem from violence, abuse, harassment, bullying or protracted negative conflict. Alberta employers are required to investigate incidents of violence and harassment and take corrective action. This is a strong step for creating psychological safety in our workplaces. But support for employees after a significant negative event is often forgotten creating a seed for the growth of an unhealthy workplace culture. Workplace Restoration is a needed and growing practice that can address these issues.
Join Michelle Phaneuf, Partner with Workplace Fairness West in a discussion to:
- share knowledge of the Workplace Restoration model and process
- study and share past situations to show how the model builds trust and increases engagement
- explore the role of HR in the Workplace Restoration process
About the Speaker
Michelle Phaneuf with Workplace Fairness West will be the group facilitator. She is a conflict resolution and negotiation professional, certified coach and psychological health and safety advisor who works with organizations and individuals to address conflict, build healthy workplaces and strong cultures.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities