You are here
Paving the Way: Assisting Job Seekers Submit Impactful Resumes That Get Them Hired!
*Attending this event counts as 1.5 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
CPHR Alberta event in partnership with Resume Restoration
About the Online Learning Event
How can you make yourself stand out in today’s job market? Join Clementine Crooks to gain insights on how to submit a professional, impactful and successful application.
This webinar will:
- Review expectations of an application in 2021
- Break down the six key elements of a resume
- Review the role of the cover letter
- Provide tips, tricks and takeaways that will lead to success
Resume Restoration is a team of career transition and graphic design experts who specialize in writing and formatting resumes that reap powerful results. CPHR members receive a 10% discount on Resume Restoration services.
About the Speaker
Clementine Crooks, MA, BA, CPHR
Clementine Crooks has her Masters in Leadership and is CPHR certified. For almost fifteen years Clementine has worked with organizations to improve efficiencies and maximize profitability by developing their people processes. With a specialized expertise in providing career transition support, Clementine works with professionals in a one-on-one capacity to enhance their chances of getting hired.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities