You are here
Partner Webinar - 11 HR Trends in 2024: Elevating Work
Competency: Organizational Change and Development
CPD: 1 (Upon confirmation of attendance CPD hours will be directly applied to your CPD log in your member portal)
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Partner Webinar
In the world of work, change is desperately needed. Organizations face a labor shortage while millions of workers are unnecessarily sidelined. Productivity stagnates despite the democratization of powerful new technology. And as workers reexamine their relationship with work, it's clear that traditional career structures have reached their limit. Work is at a crossroads. And HR can provide the breakthrough needed to get it back on track. In 2024, HR will elevate work. We see three fundamental shifts driving this transformation, fueling 11 defining HR trends.
1. First, HR will realign its priorities, reflecting the changing needs of the modern workforce.
2. Second, the way HR operates will be reinvented with a focus on driving value for its internal customers.
3. Finally, HR is stepping up to champion meaningful change in the world of work. These shifts will send HR on a thrilling journey with opportunities, challenges, and the promise of a future in which Human Resources takes center stage in elevating work for all.
- How HR can realign priorities toward a more sustainable, inclusive, and business-focused future.
- How HR can change its operating models to truly add value in today’s complex world.
- How HR can act as a force for good and positively influence and control the narrative in the public domain.
About the Speaker
Erik van Vulpen is the founder of the Academy to Innovate HR (AIHR), the largest online HR Community in the world with over 700 000 monthly visitors from 140 countries. AIHR trains HR professionals in more than 325 of the Fortune 500. Erik is a globally recognized HR thought leader in People Analytics and the application of technology and AI in HR and is a regular speaker at conferences.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities