You are here
North of 60 - Virtual Information Session
Are you an HR professional who lives and works in the Northwest Territories or Nunavut?
If so, CPHR Alberta is interested in connecting with you. We are exploring the idea of starting a Chapter that would serve those who work in the HR field in the area “North of 60”. We want to provide some information about the services we offer to members, in the hope that you will provide feedback to us about how we could bring value to you.
About the Information Session
You’ll have an opportunity to see the types of memberships we offer, the value of being a member, and details about the Chartered Professional in HR (CPHR) designation. We’ll have plenty of time for questions as well.
This session is open to anyone in NWT or Nunavut who has an interest in the HR profession.
Join us at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM MST / 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities