You are here
*Attending this event counts as 6 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
CPHR Alberta is sponsoring this event powered by DisruptHR Edmonton
About the Online Partner Event
futHRe conference aims to propel workplace culture into the next generation. Attracting HR Pros, Business Owners and Leaders at all levels, January 21, 2021, is a half-day virtual event with two keynote speakers and four sessional speakers. Powered by DisruptHRYEG, speakers will expand their conversations, increase interaction, and drive HR culture forward!
Opening Keynote: Dr. Marvin Washington - Adapting to Change - HR's Reality
- Tech in Recruitment - Adam Prince
- Organizational Design - Joy Monsma
- Coaching on the Fly - Julianna Cantwell
- A focus on mental health - Crystal Degenhart
Closing Keynote: Bob Stenhouse - Psychological Safety in the Workplace
Social HR: Virtual or in-person get together...working within our restrictions.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities