You are here
April HR Roundtable
Competency: Guide, Coach and Advice
CPD: 1 (Upon confirmation of attendance CPD hours will be directly applied to your CPD log in your member portal)
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
The HR Virtual Roundtable is a monthly opportunity for CPHR Alberta members to connect with other members and discuss current and/or emerging HR topics.
In this structured conversation, participants will be split into smaller breakout groups, offering members quality time to discuss topic questions, network with one another, share ideas and perspectives, receive support, and inspiration. It goes without saying that confidentiality and the willingness to share are key to the success of this event.
For the April HR Roundtable, we will focus on Recruiting.
The discussion questions to consider:
- Are you having any challenges with recruiting, either across the board or for certain positions?
- What changes have you recently made or are you planning to make to your recruiting process? Are you going to different sources to find potential candidates?
- Do you currently use a video interviewing platform such as HireVue or VidCruiter? If yes, please share your experience with using it. If not, is this something you would consider?
About the Speakers
Steve Cutler BA
Steve Cutler is a Joint Principal with AccessHR and leads the Executive Search, Recruitment, Career Transition and Career Coaching practices. He has earned a reputation as a trusted advisor and confidant to the business, not-for-profit, and Human Resource communities.
Sheri Brake B.Comm, MIR, CPHR
Sheri Brake is a Joint Principal with AccessHR and leads the HR Consulting, Learning and Development, Workplace Investigations and Leader Coaching practices. Sheri combines her years of HR experience with her authentic, down-to-earth style to support clients in all industries.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities