You are here
*Attending this conference AND the pre-conference workshop counts for up to 13 CPD hours - please save any relevant registration materials and record your attendance in your CPD Log.
About the Conference
Canada Labour code changes will impact nearly one million workers in federally regulated private sector workplaces. These employees account for six per cent of all Canadian workers, and particularly, many employees involved in First Nation activities.
What does this mean, how can you prepare, and what else do you need to know concerning the current Indigenous workforce landscape?
For the first time here in Calgary, experts deliver actionable strategies to help your business become diversified and inclusive towards a powerful Indigenous workforce. The comprehensive Workforce Forward program gives you and your team the unique tools to develop successful relationships with Canada’s fastest growing labor pool.
Take the critical first steps towards Indigenous education and professional development or help lead discussions during advanced roundtables. Workforce Forward is a safe environment for HR learners and leaders of all experience levels.
The conference program provides solutions to major gaps in Indigenous employment, engagement, retention, and inclusion.
Conference Topics Include:
- Indigenous People in Canada and the Future of Work
- Creating Pathways to Employment
- Culture and Retention in the Workplace
- Indigenous Inclusion & Engagement
- The Art of Hiring Indigenous Talent
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities