You are here
HR Law Conference - Central Alberta
*Attending this event counts as 8 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
CPHR Alberta HR Law Conference is back! We are excited to bring you our HR Law Conference in the Central Alberta Chapter on Wednesday February 12, 2020. Located at the Red Deer County, the conference will consist of a full-day of presentations delivered by Alberta HR and employment law experts. Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks but register now, this conference sells out every year!
The HR Law Conference is designed specifically for CPHR Alberta Members, living and working in Alberta. We will bring together some of Alberta’s most knowledgeable legal professionals to provide you with up-to date legal information for 2020 that is relevant to you and your city. The key to making Alberta’s workplaces great is staying in-the-know on HR Law and best practices!
- 7:30 am to 8:00 am Registration
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Presentations
- 4:00 pm Closing remarks
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities