You are here
HR Boot Camp - Edmonton
*Attending this event counts as 6 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
HR Bootcamp is a one day workshop designed to provide a broad base of knowledge to students and emerging HR Professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from experienced Guest Speakers, who will each be covering an aspect of the Competency Framework. Who should attend? New & emerging HR professionals!
About the Speaker
Speaker information and session descriptions are coming!
- 8:00am - 8:30am - Registration & light breakfast
- 8:30 am - 8:45am - Opening Remarks
- 8:45 am - 10:15 am - Session #1
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am - Break
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Session #2
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm - Session #3
- 2:30 pm - 2:45 pm - Break
- 2:45 pm - 4:15 pm - Session #4
- 4:15 pm - 4:30 pm - Closing Remarks
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities