You are here
The Future According to 2020: Three HR MegaTrends You Can’t Ignore
Attending this webinar counts as 1 CPD hour - please register and sign-in to ensure you receive a confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
About the Webinar
The speed and magnitude of innovation today is unparalleled — driving the radical transformation of the traditional workforce and workplace. No industry will escape untouched. The risks and rewards in this new era of automation and artificial intelligence are real, from balancing the clarion call for more transparency and trust in our institutions with mounting data privacy rules and regulations, to sustaining high levels of innovation and growth with a shrinking, increasingly diverse, and ever-shifting workforce. Prepare for the changes ahead; in this session, Christa Manning reveals how, with three MegatTends HR leaders can’t afford to ignore in 2020.
- Know and understand three HR MegaTrends you can't afford to ignore in 2020.
- Understand specific steps you can take to remain competitive in a tight labor market.
- Recognize the role technology can play in building the adaptive workforce and workplace needed to survive and thrive in the disruptive decades to come.
About the Speaker
Christa Degnan Manning
Christa Degnan Manning is Ultimate Software’s Director of Human Capital Management Innovation. She is a research-driven thought-leader who helps organizations and individuals understand and use the latest technologies to improve workplace productivity and performance. Frequently quoted by leading business and trade media, Christa has presented on trends, leading practices, and technology challenges and benefits at industry and user conferences globally throughout her career. Before joining Ultimate, Christa led HCM technology and services research for a number of firms including Aberdeen, AMR (acquired by Gartner), Bersin, and as an independent analyst.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities