You are here
Fundamentals of Training
Training is important and demands a significant return on investment. In this Fundamentals of Training course we will explore the strategic importance of employee development and business performance. Managers, supervisors and trainers will learn how to evaluate training needs and identify what approach might be best suited to encourage and maximize performance management. Leverage the training function to increase knowledge retention and skill development; discover how to increase the return on your training dollars by understanding the distinction between teaching, training, education and career development; and learn how to design a competency profile, assess training needs and evaluate the effectiveness of training to create a meaningful business case for a training initiative.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities