You are here
Don’t Let Your Drug and Alcohol Policies Go “Up in Smoke” - Networking at Noon
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
Has your approach to drugs and alcohol in the workplace “gone up in smoke” with medical, and now legal Cannabis? What will be the “new normal”; what do you need to know; and what proactive steps can Employers take to deal with this fast breaking issue.
Learning Objectives for Session
1. Proactive steps for Employers on their approach to Drugs and Alcohol
2. Practical considerations with medical and legalized Cannabis
3. Duty to Accommodate your employees
About the Speaker
As the Leader of Brownlee’s Employment and Labour Practice Group, Colin takes pride in tackling employers’ complex and highly inflammatory problems, providing practical solutions and sound advice. Colin regularly represents a wide variety of employers in all industries extending his practice and experience to a wide array of issues.
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm - Registration
- 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm - Presentation and Interactive Discussion
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm - Casual Networking
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities