You are here
Creating Unstoppable Momentum: How to Get Unstuck and Transform Your Workplace - Speaker Series - Central Alberta
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
This talk will offer valuable insight into why we get stuck and how to gain back momentum in order to crush goals, meet objectives and enjoy our work more.
By being able to break free of the mental traps and hurdles that we all get faced with on a daily basis, you will be able to
- Create more joy in your day
- Be more confident to overcome any obstacle
- Learn Creative Thinking Strategies to implement moving forward
- Overcome common roadblocks such as procrastination, perfectionism, overwhelm and negative self-talk
- Embrace your fears instead of enabling them
- Take action and get results
This fun talk will create awareness, solutions and ‘out of the box’ thinking for you in your business and your life. You will learn practical and concrete strategies to get out of a rut and gain back that much needed momentum to get you on task again.
If you've tried to get ‘unstuck’ before without success, it's time to make a change.
Brenda will help you get back on track and be more productive, one small step at a time.
In this session you will learn to:
- Build their “Creative Thinking” muscle and start to look at how they can do things differently to promote better outcomes
- Overcome common roadblocks such as procrastination, overwhelm, perfectionism and negative self-talk
- Embrace fears instead of enabling them
About the Speaker
As an entrepreneur for over 25 years, Brenda completely understands the mindset of the ambitious and overwhelmed leader. She has worked with clients from all across the globe to help them find solid solutions, achieve higher volume, and get ‘unstuck’ in their business.
In 2015, she was honoured to receive the Entrepreneurial “Women of Excellence” award, and has made a commitment to continue to teach and empower others to realize their own excellence in who they are, and what they do.
- 7:30 am to 8:00 am Registration
- 8:00 am to 9:00 am Presentation
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am Q/A & Casual Networking
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities