You are here
Change Management for the HR Professional - Full Day PD Session
*Attending this event counts as 7.5 CPD hours
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Session
Change is inevitable and constant – so how does your organization plan for change? As HR leaders it is our responsibility to navigate our teams through change, but sometimes it’s difficult to get buy-in from all stakeholders if our plan is not what they expect. To successfully execute change, we, as HR leaders must use the support of positive psychology and well-being theory to implement change initiatives.
In this session you will learn to:
- Grow the agility and resilience of your organization by helping people deal more effectively with change
- Improve organizational capacity in positive interventions to impact the life of the organization
- Ensure ongoing commitment to your plan by aligning change initiatives with established, process-driven methods
Based on CMBok - Change Management Book of Knowledge, successful organizational change can be done at scale in all organizations, public and private. Organizations can experience this as well with the application of these building blocks into their current change. With the appropriate tools, we can unlock resistance to change; enable teams to work effectively to deal with and embrace change; and even speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
About the Speaker
As Certified Positive Psychology Coach®, Pauline Melnyk provides a thought-provoking, creative approach with positive psychology interventions to the topic of Change Management. Positive psychology research intentionally focuses on what is right with people and what can be increased, help participants experience happiness, well-being and success. Pauline has been engaging continuous training in effective, ethical best practices and tools that have been researched by scientists in the fields of positive psychology, neuroscience, emotional intelligence, appreciative inquiry, strengths and more.
Additionally, Pauline’s consulting, coaching and facilitation business is an Accredited Change Management Training Office based in Western Canada. Pauline is a recognized leader, Change Management Practitioner, Accredited Trainer and Coach, she expands the options available for Managers and their teams in various types of industry, not-for-profit agencies, adult education and governmental departments. Working with a dynamic portfolio of over 25+ years as a business and human resource professional, Pauline works to directly impact the individuals on teams in a positive way, willingly collaborating and sharing knowledge in change management, creative problem solving, leadership consulting, group coaching, issues management and stakeholder facilitation.
- 8:00 am to 8:30 am – Registration
- 8:30 am to 12:00 pm – Seminar
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm – Lunch Break
- 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm – Seminar
- 4:30 pm – Seminar Ends
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities