You are here
Business Essentials Program
This program will challenge you to think like an executive as you explore the rigorous methods and theories in leadership, strategy, finance, operations, human resources and marketing. The Business Essentials program is a developmental journey that focuses on performance outcomes and is purposely designed for maximum impact.
- 22 sessions (11 days)
- 21ALP Mentoring Clinics
- 2 Leadership Coaching Clinics
- 2 ALP Capstone Presentation Days (148 hours)
*Pre-approved by CPHR Alberta for 148 CPD hours
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities