You are here
Business Case Development
The session provides managers and decision-makers structured guidance and practice on effectively developing and implementing a business case that aligns with their organization’s strategy. Participants will be active throughout the learning day as they do mini cases and exercises to reinforce content. Topics include:
- Linking the business case to strategic & financial objectives.
- Assessing the external and internal environment (such as the organization’s capacity, people and structure) in preparing a business case.
- Using discounted cash flows methods to determine a cases’ contribution to shareholder value.
- How to evaluate the merit of cost-cutting proposals.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities