As the Founder of Incito Executive & Leadership Development and a Professional Certified Coach, I work with leaders who want to lead differently as a bold, inspiring and magnetic leader.
I’ve been fortunate to be a partner with the Women’s Executive Network, contributor to the Forbes Coaches Council, MBA mentor through the Haskayne School of Business, and named Entrepreneur of the Year through Distinctive Women’s Magazine (2014).
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coach Federation
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) – CPHR Alberta
- Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator – The Daring Way™ LLC
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach – The Coaches Training Institute
- Forbes Coaches Council Official Member and Contributor
- Board Member for CPHR Alberta and the Calgary Youth Justice Society
- Active member in business community serving on committees, and as a formal and informal mentor at large