You are here
You Are Only 3 Seconds Away From Success! – So Stop Hitting the Snooze
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
- The myth of multi-tasking
- The difference between being “busy” vs. being productive
- The equation that makes your time management system successful : Priorities + Focus + Action
- How to hack your brain function to avoid procrastination and jump into action
- How to manage distractions that suck time of your day
- How to develop a morning routine that sets you up to be a super achiever!
With new scientific studies, tools and tips this presentation will help you develop a system that is so much more than adding events in a calendar, so you can get more things done in your day.
About the Speaker
As Certified Business Coach and International Professional Speaker, Michelle Andrishak focuses on providing both clients and conference/workshop attendees with quick to learn and quick to use tools that when implemented, will have an extraordinarily positive impact on their businesses and lives. Michelle provides engaging, information packed and fun presentations and workshops that are guaranteed to inspire and educate your audience!
With 20 years of hands-on entrepreneurial experience, she has successfully helped aspiring and established business owners to write solid business plans, land financing, navigate digital marketing and define their long-term plans. Michelle is also a consultant, engaging public speaker and super-connector, creating personal development and networking opportunities for clients – so they can grow themselves as well as their businesses.
Her vibrant personality and contagious enthusiasm inspire people to move beyond their perceived limitations. She is a passionate, supportive mentor who will help you follow your dreams while keeping both feet firmly on the ground.
Areas of speciality include:
Start up, Business Expansion, Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Universal Management Principles, Communications, Accounting, Business Planning, Strategic Planning, Sourcing funds for business.
Michelle is a Small Business Advisor with the Rural Alberta Business Centre. She holds a Double Major Business Degree in Accounting and Marketing Management and is a Certified Small Business Coach and Communications Consultant.
Winner of Red Deer & District Foundation’s Woman of Excellence Award (2015), Customer Service Excellence Award Rocky Mountain House Chamber of Commerce (2015) and 2017 Winner of Canadian Biz Chicks Woman of Inspiration Award in the category of Boss Chicks Mentor.
- 7:30 am to 8:00 am Registration
- 8:00 am to 9:00 am Presentation
- 9:00 am to 9:30 am Q&A and Casual Networking
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities