You are here
Wood Buffalo/Fort McMurray Evening with Speaker - Individualizing Mediation: Facilitating Dynamic Conflict Resolution
*Attending this event counts as 1.5 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
Humans are complex and thus conflict is inevitable. The ability to effectively mediate and facilitate conversations is an invaluable talent that can build harmony and mutual understanding, addressing the root of conflict rather than addressing the events in a keystone conflict. This session aims to provide greater understanding of mediation principles and practices for successful and dynamic team management. We will discuss diversity-focused facilitation highlighting and encouraging individuality, setting the tone and adapting to evolving information as well as ultimately maintaining respect and relationship through demeanour and active listening.
- The benefits od mediation as a dynamic team managament tool
- How to effectively facilitate a conversation aimed at building harmony
- Promoting inidividuality and diversity in mediation
- Setting the tone and garnering engagement
- Mainting process goasl and objectives by adapting to evolving information
About the Speaker
Natalie Castro-Gentili has over 15 years of experience managing and consulting in the field of Human Resources with medium to large size organizations. She holds education in both Management and Human Resources from the University of Winnipeg. Her broad experience includes; strategic planning, employee engagement, workforce planning and talent management, labour and employee relations, compensation and benefits, learning and development, health and wellness, safety, occupational and non-occupational disability management, human resources metric and reporting, and change management.
- 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm Registration
- 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm Presentation
- 8:00 pm to 8:30 pm Q&A and Casual Networking
No catering or refreshments will be available.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities