You are here
Understanding Financial Statements & Budgets
Learn how to use financial statements to assess the current financial status of your business and to help it achieve its financial goals. By understanding GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), you will learn to read, interpret and understand financial statements and the key forms of communication prepared by accountants. You will also learn how to evaluate financial data to make informed decisions, prepare budgets and perform a breakeven analysis for a new business venture or product being considered.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities