You are here
Technology and HR: Do More in Less Time
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
We all have the same amount of time in a day, 24 hours. What separates successful, goal achieving professionals from victims of circumstance are the decisions we make every moment on how to leverage the most out of this limited resource. Leveraging Technology and online tool allows us to:
- Get more done in less time
- Obtain personal and professional goals
- Maintain a strong Work/Life balance
The session demonstrates various technologies and online tools for increasing your productivity, managing time, combating procrastination and ensuring our habits are aligned with out personal and professional goals.
We will explore:
- Prioritizing tasks effectively
- Improving skills to tackle procrastination
- Addressing our workspace for efficiency and productivity
- Exploring A.X.E.D options for maximum productivity
- Setting daily Habits for better productivity
- Exploring various free and paid technology and online tools
- Demonstrating various tricks and tips in Word and Outlook
- Organizing and writing faster more effective emails
About the Speaker
Adam Czarnecki is a Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) and a recipient of the CPHR Alberta Award of Excellence and the Distinguished Teaching Award from Mount Royal University.
In addition to being the Director of Corporate Services at a heavy duty truck dealership group, he is also an Instructor at the University of Calgary, Mount Royal University. Adam Czarnecki is an avid contributor to industry webinars, conferences and expert panel discussions related to human resources, trades and the Alberta employment pool, including a past role as technology columnist for CPHR Alberta’s quarterly magazine, HUMANCapital. He is a past CPHR Alberta Board Member as well as volunteer with post secondary institutions and various not for profit societies as a committee member, speaker on employment, corporate readiness and as a resume advisor to students. He holds a Bachelor of Social Sciences Degree from the University of Calgary with a concentration in Crime and Deviance.
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm Registration
- 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm Presentation & Interactive Discussion
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Q/A & Casual Networking
Thank you for your interest in this session. Due to popularity, the registration of this session is full. Please contact Nicole Bourgeois at email@example.com should you wish to be added to the wait list. Thank you.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities