You are here
Payroll Compliance Legislation
This is the first payroll course required for the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification. It provides an overview of payroll compliance responsibilities and payroll-related legislation, including employment standards and workers’ compensation, and equips you with the tools to effectively communicate these to various stakeholders.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities