You are here
This introductory course provides an overview of human behaviour in organizations at the individual, group, and organizational level and the effect of each on organizational effectiveness. Topics include: individual differences, motivation, communication, team building, power and politics, conflict resolution, leadership, organizational culture and organizational change.
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities