You are here
*Attending this event counts as 8 CPD hours
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
Can't attend in person? Attend the live broadcast! Click here to register.
About this Event:
CPHR Alberta’s HR Bootcamp is a one day workshop designed to provide a broad base of knowledge to students and emerging HR Professionals. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from experienced guest speakers, who will each be covering an aspect of the Competency Framework. Who should attend? New & emerging HR professionals!
Topics Covered & Agenda
- 7:30 am - 8:00 am: Registration & Light Breakfast
- 8:00 am – 8:05 am: Welcome
- 8:05 am - 9:05 am: Health, Wellness & Safe Workplace
- 9:10 am - 10:10 am: Communication & Relationship Management
- 10:15 am – 10:35 am: Morning Break
- 10:40 am – 11:40 am: Labour Relations
- 11:40 am - 12:40 pm: Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm: Learning & Development
- 1:50 pm - 2:50 pm: Employment Law 101
- 2:50 pm - 3:10 pm: Afternoon Break
- 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm: HR Strategy
- 4:15 pm – 4:30 pm: Closing Comments
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities