You are here
Financial Accounting Fundamentals
Be introduced to financial accounting concepts, principles and techniques. Topics include Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), preparing and analyzing financial statements, the valuation of current assets and liabilities, measuring and reporting business transactions, and using financial analysis to support decision making. (Note: This course is academically rigorous and includes textbook readings, quizzes, online assignments and a final exam.)
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities