You are here
Digital Trends and the Impact of HR - Round Table Networking Lunch - Grande Prairie
*Attending this event counts as 1 CPD hours - please save the confirmation of attendance email for your CPD log.
*Please review our Cancellation Policy before registering
About the Event
Round Table Networking Lunch - Join your peers to discuss all things HR. CPHR Alberta round tables are member driven, peer-learning events where participants are both teachers and learners.
We will be hosting the first Grande Prairie roundtable event on how current events and research impact HR practices in our organizations. We will take a news story, or a piece of recently released research and:
- Provide an overview of the news story or what happened
- Discuss the implications for HR;
- Discuss what this means for the group members in terms of how they do business.
Who Can Attend?
Roundtables are a free event for CPHR Alberta members, and open to non-member HR professionals for a small fee to attend.
What to Bring?
Material will be delivered to registered participants in advance. Please come ready to discuss the material. Attendees are also encouraged to bring their own breakfast if they so choose.
Participation in a roundtable has a number of benefits, including learning and networking. In addition, professional members earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours towards their CPHR designation.
- 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm Registration
- 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm Round Table Discussion
- 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm Casual Networking
Connect with HR professionals who are leaders and influencers within their companies. Advertise today.
- opportunities to reach our 6,000 members.
- Province-wide and regional events
- regular publications and industry-specific surveys
Become a Member
Join a community of 6,000 human resources practitioners and business professionals across Alberta. Members have access to:
- CPHR Alberta Job Source - new human resources jobs posted daily
- Resources - EVA and NKE completion tips and workshops, HR Alberta Trends Reports
- Professional Development opportunities